- Prep Time :
- Cook Time :
- Ready Time :
- 1 1/2 cups Dark Chocolate Chopped
- 1/4 cup Butter Cubed
- 2/3 cup Heavy Cream
1. Chop chocolate into 1-inch pieces.
2. Bring heavy cream to a boil over medium heat.
3. Turn stove off, add chocolate, and let it sit for 2 minutes.
4. Stirring only in the middle of the pot, combine mixture. Stir until there is one solid color.
5. Add butter. Stir for 3 minutes.
6. Keep stirring until smooth.
7. Dip fruit, cupcakes, cookies immediately for a thin coat. For piping or spreading, let cool until proper consistency.